Law enforcement responds to thousands of security alarms every day and the majority of those are false alarms. This trend has reduced the ability of local police departments to be effective in preventing actual burglaries and break-ins.
Security cameras and closed circuit TV have become increasingly important to home and business security systems and systems equipped with video verification systems improve law enforcement response time dramatically. Video verification systems transmit video clips of what triggered an alarm event directly to our Central Station Monitoring facility. Verified alarms receive a higher priority and faster response times from local police departments.
- Live time and date-stamped video
- Wide range of security cameras from leading manufacturers
- Integration with existing alarms and security systems
- Remote viewing and control via any web-enabled device
IP, analog and hybrid video solutions
- Customized and flexible video verification solutions